On May 6th, I took my last final (Sec Reg) and handed in my last project (Negotiation) and like that, it was done. Law school is officially over!!! To celebrate, Kimmy and I met my parents at a great new(er) restaurant in Detroit, Roast. A modern take on a steakhouse, it was fantastic. Everything we ordered was off the charts. It couldn’t have been a better meal. I am so grateful to Kimmy, and my parents, for all the support they’ve given me during these past 3 years of law school. I’m also thankful for all the cards, gifts, and words of encouragement I’ve received over the last weeks from friends and family. It’s meant a lot to me. Thanks again.
So now I have a few weeks to rest (play golf with Tim) before the next challenge begins, studying for the IL bar. Then after that, we’re off to Chicago (hopefully). For now though, I’m just trying to enjoy (and reflect on) the end of an era. I’ll never have to go to school again!
No comments:
Post a Comment