Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Dreaded

I know I whine and complain every single time I have to go but it's not getting any better and I'm wondering if it ever will...

grocery shopping.

It's just unpleasant. Not fun. Time consuming. And frustrating most of the time. And, after watching Food Inc. (a must see for everyone) and going mostly organic, I am really grossed out by all the frozen, packaged, and processed food at the grocery store.

The one perk of living in Chicago by my sister is that we endure the misery of this domestic task together. Like today, we hit up every grocery store in the city until our lists were completed and so we don't have to go for another two weeks-four weeks.

On a positive note, at least our fruit bowl is filled with bright orange clementines, yellow bananas, lemons and limes, creating a beautiful splash of color on our island.

No comments:

Post a Comment