Previously I wrote a vicious blog about my strong distaste for grocery shopping.
Tonight I changed my mind.
I feel like I've found the key to a treasure chest. Luckily I'm very generous and will share my secret with you all.
Go to the grocery store at 930 PM.
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.
If you shop late at night you avoid the stay-at-home moms and all their little rug-rats. (Though I realize I will be in their shoes in a few years so I'm not complaining. My point is they use really large carts, usually in the shape of a car or firetruck of something very hard to manoeuvre around). You also miss the 5-7 PM rush from all the business professionals grabbing items for dinner on their way home from work. Tonight, the only other people in the store with me were employees doing their grocery shopping. They are very sneaky but I am on to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment