
I went to Truman today to sort out my "lost application" issue.
I insisted on a meeting with the Dean and man oh man was I in for a treat.
Home-boy was dressed up for St. Patty's Day. Either that or he is a server at TGI Fridays in between his meetings.
Not even joking. Let me paint the picture for you...
Died blonde hair, butt-cut style.
A green t-shirt under a plaid blazer, green Mardi Gras beads around his neck, and "flair" buttons pinned on his coat.
And the icing on the cake. A big silver hoop earring in his right ear.
(I know what you're thinking, it must have been a dress up day. I wish it was, but everyone else in the office was wearing professional attire.)
His office gets better. The walls were decorated with framed pictures of Prince and Barack Obama. I'm pretty sure there was one of Siegfried and Roy also.
Needless to say, my application is still "lost."
Yeah, I didn't want to go there anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment