It's perfect for them! And perfect for the kids too! As Rand said,
"Its a perfect for us to watch football and the kids can go play in
the basement."
But to me, the best part is all the shopping! That may sound
strange coming from a girl who lives in a shopping Mecca but I love
Michael's and they have a Michael's!
My mother-in-law was so sweet to take me all around the area. We went from Dyer to Sherriville to Merriville (sp?). I couldn't tell you where one city ends and the other starts, all I know is that they rhyme. Haha!
Anyway, I finally got mats and frames for Joeys law diploma and his
Bar doc. They look snazzy now thanks to Michael's. I also framed my beloved Gabriel picture from Italy! I can't wait to hang them...pics to come.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment