Friday, June 10, 2011
Pray for Kristi
I started reading my friend, Tara's, cousin's blog. Lindy is battling breast cancer that has metastisized to her brain and now to her lungs. She has twins (like my mom) and a daughter in elementary school still. I really hope and pray God heals her. Even though we don't know her, please pray with me for Lindy. If you read her blog you will find out she is part of a support group made up of other ladies who are fighting cancer. One of Lindy's friends Kristi is close to the end. I know I really shouldn't read Kristi's blog because it makes me so sad, but I read it because it is comforting to know we were not the only ones going through hell. As sick and strange as that sounds, it is good to know we are not alone. Kristi is in her final day (s) in hospice now and I am going to ask you all to please pray for Kristi and her family. May God comfort her and take her peacefully and quickly. May her husband and sweet children be surrounded by His love and healing. May they feel Jesus with them each day through their grieving process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment